Sunday 1 March 2015

March Challenge Time


How is it March already? I can see the changes to the season and the hours getting shorter here in the Southern Hemisphere already! How are things in your part of the world?

So here is your challenge colour!  - HEMLOCK!

ww1 hemlock

and for a bit of inspiration .. you can go here to see this gorgeous colour on pinterest.

And here are the amazing WW1 Creative Teams creations for this month:

Rikki Graziani
ricki
 
Tracey Lea Henly
tracey

Natalie May
nat may

Katie Howard
katie

Janet Bott
janet

Lizzy Crust
lizzy

Marelle Jackman
marelle

Heidi Barclay
heidi

Nicole Doinon
nicole
 
Lisa Oxley




















Tania Ridgwell
tania

Amanda Baldwin
amanda

International Guest Creative Team Designer
Frederica (Kicka) – Italy


DSCN3539 
 
Kicka polaroid copy

  I am Kicka (Federica), I am 38 years old and I am Italian.  I live with my boyfriend and my two cats, Birba and Romeo.  I started scrapbooking more than 10 years ago when in Italy scrapbooking does not know anything. I like strong colors and i have a great passion for the stamps. I often work on the photos of my travels, but also my family. I do not have a favourite scrapper, I like to experiment with different styles. I am part of varius scrap dt and I love the blog challenges! Happy Scrap!
You can see my blog here : http://scrapeoltre.blogspot.it/





Please ensure you use the link to the actual BLOG POST for your entry and use your own name and country..ie. Janet Bott (AUS)  on your entry in the area that says 'Name/Description'.

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Gobsmackingly GORGEOUS creations...very inspirational....fabulous scrapping...thanks Team:):)

Deb McCleary said...

Beck BT suggested I check out this challenge site, and I'm so glad she did!! This is awesome! I love all the different styles on show here - wow! I've just linked up my first challenge entry... Woohoo!!!
Deb.xx