Friday 1 January 2016

January 2016 Challenge time at White..with 1.

Welcome to a new month!

Introducing .. 


This is a colour of balance, harmony & is emotionally positive.  It is also the colour of growth, the colour of spring, of renewal and rebirth. 


For some inspiration...see below for what the Creative Team have created.























































Nicole Dorion 





















International Guest Creative Team Designer!
Michelle Van Oudshoorn from New Zealand









A friend of mine started a scrapbooking business back in South Africa in 2004 - she opened a shop on her property 3 houses away from my house, and invited me to try ... and I have been scrapbooking ever since! (Of course it did not help my budget that I had stash right at my doorstep whenever I needed anything ... ). I love bright colours, but I also love the neutral tones of browns and beiges. And I LOVE flowers - I have a huge stash of these .... but a girl can't have enough of these, right? I have been on the design team for The Paper Teapot in Christchurch for 2 years, and have been asked to remain on the the team for a 3rd year. 

I take alot of my inspiration from websites, magazines and Pinterest. I also belong to the Facebook Page "Paper People" - there is some amazing talent out there! There are a number of designers/scrapbookers who's work I also admire: Gabrielle Pollacco, Di Garling, Frank Garcia, Finnabair - just to name a few.

We moved to New Zealand in 2010, and we now live in Rolleston just outside Christchurch. I have been married to my childhood sweetheart for 25 years - and we have 2 children. My son Brendon is 22 and my daughter Nicole is 19. I have met some amazing friends through scrapbooking here in New Zealand. It is also thanks to a good friend who actually encouraged me to take up the White with 1 challenge!





3 comments:

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Great takes by the DT! Such inspiration. :)

Monique Nicole Fox said...

I love green! Gonna play along!

Monique Nicole Fox said...

All done!

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/199877/view/5553211/-1/0/0.html